This appendix provides a brief summary of the `gawk' command line
and the `awk' language. It is designed to serve as "quick reference."
It is therefore terse, but complete.
- * Command Line Summary
- Recapitulation of the command line.
- * Language Summary
- A terse review of the language.
- * Variables/Fields
- Variables, fields, and arrays.
- * Rules Summary
- Patterns and Actions, and their component
- * Actions Summary
- Quick overview of actions.
- * Functions Summary
- Defining and calling functions.
- * Historical Features
- Some undocumented but supported "features".
Next: Installation Prev: Language History Up: Top
[ Dokumentation lokal installierter Software ]