"Cross references" are used to refer the reader to other parts of the
same or different Texinfo files. In Texinfo, nodes are the places to
which cross references can refer.
- * References
- What cross references are for.
- * Cross Reference Commands
- A summary of the different commands.
- * Cross Reference Parts
- A cross reference has several parts.
- * xref
- Begin a reference with `See' ...
- * Top Node Naming
- How to refer to the beginning of another file.
- * ref
- A reference for the last part of a sentence.
- * pxref
- How to write a parenthetical cross reference.
- * inforef
- How to refer to an Info-only file.
- * uref
- How to refer to a uniform resource locator.
Next: Marking Text Prev: Menus Up: Top
[ Dokumentation lokal installierter Software ]