Texinfo provides several commands for inserting characters that have
special meaning in Texinfo, such as braces, and for other graphic
elements that do not correspond to simple characters you can type.
- * Braces Atsigns
- How to insert braces, `@'.
- * Inserting Space
- How to insert the right amount of space
within a sentence.
- * Inserting Accents
- How to insert accents and special characters.
- * Dots Bullets
- How to insert dots and bullets.
- * TeX and copyright
- How to insert the TeX logo
and the copyright symbol.
- * pounds
- How to insert the pounds currency symbol.
- * minus
- How to insert a minus sign.
- * math
- How to format a mathematical expression.
- * Glyphs
- How to indicate results of evaluation,
expansion of macros, errors, etc.
- * Images
- How to include graphics.
Next: Breaks Prev: Indices Up: Top
[ Dokumentation lokal installierter Software ]