(texinfo)Lists and Tables
Lists and Tables
Texinfo has several ways of making lists and tables. Lists can be
bulleted or numbered; two-column tables can highlight the items in the
first column; multi-column tables are also supported.
- * Introducing Lists
- Texinfo formats lists for you.
- * itemize
- How to construct a simple list.
- * enumerate
- How to construct a numbered list.
- * Two-column Tables
- How to construct a two-column table.
- * Multi-column Tables
- How to construct generalized tables.
Next: Indices Prev: Quotations and Examples Up: Top
[ Dokumentation lokal installierter Software ]