Institut für Umweltsystemforschung
Tel: +49 541 969 2371
Fax: +49 541 969 2599
I am a PhD candidate with a background in economics working in the group “Behavioral and Experimental Economics for the Environment”. During my previous studies, I specialised in behavioural and experimental economics, gaining experience with experimental methods used in lab experiments. My current research focuses on the impacts of ecosystem dynamics on human cooperative behaviour. I want to examine how approaching regime shifts in ecological systems influence the human exploitation of natural resources. The aim is to improve policy designs that promote integrated resource management strategies.
- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resource Management
- 4th Workshop on Experimental Economics for the Environment, Münster (Germany), February 25-26, 2019.
- Ocean and Coastal Governance for Sustainability, invited presentation, Bremen (Germany), December 1, 2018.
- Behavioral Environmental Economics Course and Workshop, Umeå (Sweden), June 11-14, 2018.